Lake Elizabeth Location: 3108 East Lakeshore Drive, Twin Lakes WI, 53181
- Parking is located across the street from the office
- There is a parking fee of $5 per vehicle
- Upon arrival check into the office with the party name.
- The office is to the left hand side when looking at the lake
- It is has a sunset painted on it and tiki materials on the top to help locate it
- All of our pontoons and watercraft are pet friendly
- Life Vests are included with every rental. You’re welcome to bring your own life vest if you prefer.
- Any person operating a motor watercraft must have a valid Wisconsin Boater Safety Certificate if born after January 1st, 1989.
- You can take a temporary DNR course that is good for one year by clicking the link next to the buoy icon on our home page
- Restrooms are available at our location
- Both Lake Mary and Lake Elizabeth have sand bars that are great for swimming.