Lake Elizabeth Location: 3101 East Lakeshore Drive, Twin Lakes WI, 53181
- Parking is located across the street from the office
- There is a parking fee of $5 per vehicle
- Upon arrival check into the office with the party name.
- The office is to the left hand side when looking at the lake
- It is has a sunset painted on it and tiki materials on the top to help locate it
Lake Mary Location: 503 Wilmot Avenue, Twin Lakes WI, 53181
- Check in station is located on the pier behind the pink building to the right hand side of the restaurant when looking at the lake
- Upon arrival you may briefly pull up in the loading zone in front of the pink house to unload coolers etc
- Parking is located across the street
- You may park in the lot with the Donovans Reef sign or across the street in the grass field that reads “Municipal Parking”
- Parking at the Lake Mary Location is free of charge
- All of our pontoon watercraft are pet friendly
- Life Vests are included with every rental. You’re welcome to bring your own life vest if you prefer.
- Any person operating a motor watercraft must have a valid Wisconsin Boater Safety Certificate if born after January 1st, 1989.
- You can take a temporary DNR course that is good for one year by clicking the link next to the buoy icon on our home page
- Crown Portable Restrooms are available for customers at both of our locations.
- Both Lake Mary and Lake Elizabeth have sand bars that are great for swimming.
- Drop offs are available to other local lakes with an additional fee excluding Lake Geneva